STLe30
August 17, 2017, 08:50:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: stle30.com forums up!! YAY

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 6815 times)
STL30

Car fanatic

View Profile WWW
« on: August 14, 2009, 01:44:36 PM »

My name is Alexander Rogers and I just picked up an '88 325is yesterday.  It's lightly modded from the previous owner.  It does, however, need a lot of work and I look forward to some of the events that could result from joining this forum.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 12:12:27 PM by STL30 » Logged

opyner
kombifahrer
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2009, 09:45:17 PM »

No. Freakin. Way. Here's the same car in May 2005 with me in it.

Alpinweiß III

e36 pwnz joo!

E30Driv3r
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 10:55:56 AM »

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
sil3ncer7
Administrator

sil3ncer7
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2009, 04:08:10 AM »

Since I dont see the pics I am gonna go off of what I have heard via text and now that I am back from Colorado guess it looks something like this?
STL30

Car fanatic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2009, 12:11:54 AM »

Oh wow!  That's my car...and yours too I guess.  It's in pretty rough shape at this point because it was turned into an Auto-X car.  I'd really love to get together and talk about the car...it's currently stuck in 3rd gear on the parking garage roof of my apartment without a battery.  Here's more of my pics...and I'd love more of your pics as well...

Here's what I know:

5-speed, 3.73 LSD, headers, Billy Boat tri-flow exhaust, Crane Cams ignition and ignitor, custom cut wires, cold air intake with heat shield, E36 325 Throttle body and MAF?, Bavarian Autosport strut brace, short shifter, Intrax? lowering springs, racing seats with four point harnesses, stripped interior, plastic bumpers (to replace the heavy "diving" metal bumpers), tinted windows, tinted taillights, Euro ellipsoid headlights with tinted Lamin-x film and 9400K HIDs, shadowline window trim and grille, Kamei eyebrows, AC Schnitzer aluminum pedals with clutch hammerstand, E34 M5 steering wheel?, E46 M3-style trunk spoiler

« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 02:59:12 PM by STL30 » Logged

Alpinweiß III

e36 pwnz joo!

E30Driv3r
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2009, 01:55:40 PM »

Don't know if i'm digging the M stripes, but to each his own.

Also is that a Hamann sticker on the side?
STL30

Car fanatic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2009, 02:07:55 PM »

I'm personally not a huge fan either.  I feel like trying to take them off may uncover something worse underneath.  The Hamann badges are of the dealership stamp variety so unfortunately very hard to get off...
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 03:15:09 PM by STL30 » Logged

sil3ncer7
Administrator

sil3ncer7
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2009, 03:31:39 PM »

Thats defiantly my old baby.. although I have noticed a bit of changes not from me.. It HAD Vogtland springs and KYB shocks, I dont know about the E36 325 Throttle body and MAF, the interior was intact when I had it, I did the bumper conversion (took a long time to find em but it made the difference), I didn't do the euro ellipse E34 M5 steering wheel, E46 M3-style trunk spoiler or the weird wiring under the hood, but other than that from the sounds of it it was all mine. I got it bone stock and did everything (for the most part)..

oh I miss it.. Cheesy but I'm glad to see its still running strong! I wouldn't be opposed to getting a meet together and get everyone together.. and to see the ol car again..

...This is just too weird.. lol
Beej

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2009, 05:46:27 PM »

good looking ride!
opyner
kombifahrer
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2010, 01:20:56 PM »

Any updates on this car? I'd like to see what my first car is up to.

STL30

Car fanatic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2010, 11:23:33 AM »

Nothing yet...she's stuck in gear at the moment   Sad  I will be sure to post up some pictures when she gets running again...

sil3ncer7
Administrator

sil3ncer7
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2010, 08:31:52 PM »

I know its been a little while, but hows the ol baby doin. I have alot of time/memories/ and yes blood shed for my ol sweetie. Hows she doing? lol
thundering02

Thread killer!

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2010, 04:40:00 PM »

It makes me happy to see posters here.... anyways good luck with the getting it running thing

85 Toyota pickup.
85 325e sedan daily driver.
Various s13 bits for sale. Also a complete stroker kit listed.
DriftSTL.com driftpirates.com
Seriously I end more threads randomly than anybody.
opyner
kombifahrer
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2010, 09:03:25 AM »

I know its been a little while, but hows the ol baby doin. I have alot of time/memories/ and yes blood shed for my ol sweetie. Hows she doing? lol

That car flew with me in the driver's seat, literally. talk about memories.

STL30

Car fanatic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2011, 12:53:38 PM »

She went to Bimmers R Us on Valentine's Day...I finally scraped enough money together to do something, which as of now is getting a thorough inspection.  I admittedly have less experience than I'd like working under the hood and being in college without tools is a small hassle.  We'll see..the idea of an M60 or M62 swap has been appearing in my dreams recently...

« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 01:07:07 PM by STL30 » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: